I’ve put together another fun compilation post…this one getting you geared up for the summer months and BBQ season! All my BEST S’MORES RECIPES in one place!
Hi friends! Summer is just about upon us. Got your beach body ready? Ahem.
Well, I do have my grill ready, my Kindle full of beachy reads…AND my S’mores obsession fulfilled!
I’ve gone ahead and got you covered when it comes to the campfire treat…so you have more time to think about other important summery things…Like swimsuit cover-ups and cute beach bags.
I’ve put together all my favorite S’mores recipes for you, so you have them all here for quick reference. You will want these guys on speed dial all summer long! Let’s get started…
- First up one of my favorites…it’s S’mores Cheesecake and it’s a crowd pleaser for sure. I made this last year for a BBQ and people are still talking about it. Sorry that sounded braggy, but it’s for real.
- Ok, these next bars are Chocolate Chip Cookie Peanut Butter S’mores Bars. They’re a pretty popular recipe around here. They are actually from THIS book written by Averie. They are phenom.
- Next up are some of my kid’s favorites…Strawberry S’mores. They are no bake, totally adorable and super delish!
- Another no-bake treat that’s as cute as it is easy is this S’mores Snack Mix. Literally it can be whipped up in minutes and kids and adults will love it!
- And to finish up the pictures above are one of my all-time favorite cookies. My Deep Dish S’mores Cookies. I LOVE them made in a whoopie pie pan (Muffin top pan) so they’re deep dish, but you can ABSOLUTELY make them as drop cookies without a special pan and they are just as good!!
- In this set of pictures we have my gorgeous S’mores Cupcakes..these are so yummy. They look complicated, but they aren’t…just a few steps to follow. And I’d say they are totally worth the trouble!
- Who doesn’t like a little jar of food? I mean, the best thing about this is you don’t have to share, it’s a good-sized portion without people being all judgy and hello layers! So yeah, S’mores in a Jar is the way to go.
- Of course you knew there’d be a marshmallow treat (or 2) on this list! These Golden Graham S’mores Squares are perfect for a no bake dessert. You have all the flavors of a S’more and no baking. WIN!
- S’mores Pie. Holy heck you guys, this is a good one. Gooey and oozy and FANTASTIC! Make this for SURE!
- Finishing out this group are my S’mores Whoopie Pies. These might actually be better than a real S’more. I mean it. It’s two soft graham cake/cookies with melted chocolate and marshmallow buttercream filling. OH YEAH!
- Please excuse the bad picture up there, but I made these S’mores Brownies a million years ago when I knew nothing about blogging or photography. But thank goodness I DID know about delicious treats, and these S’mores Brownies are still a favorite! ps- I need to take new pictures!
- Ok, another oldie…and yes weird photo.. but it’s S’mores Krispie Treat…which means that it’s two thick krispie treats with graham crackers and chocolate stuffed inside. So fun!
- Oh you guys…these Cake Batter S’mores Treats are made with Cake Batter Marshmallows! I used the homemade cake batter marshmallows with white chocolate instead of milk and also used sugar cookies instead of graham crackers. Insane. Do it. ps- homemade marshmallows rule the world.
- This next one is perfect for summer. Not only is it S’mores Ice Cream..It’s also a 2 Ingredient Ice Cream base!! You can really add anything into it…I just thought S’mores flavors would be a good idea. Guess what? I was right.
- Finally my NUMBER ONE favorite S’mores treat…My S’mores Fudge Bars. These guys have been duplicated all over the internet. People love them. You will too. Again, homemade marshmallows (in this case Fluff) rule the world.
Now for 10 more fun S’mores treats from around the web…be sure to check them all out. YUM!
- How to Throw a WHOLE S’MORES PARTY!
- Brownie Red Velvet Gooey S’mores Bars. Are you freaking kidding me?
- Indoor S’mores? Yes Please!
- S’more Cobbler..because fruit just ain’t cutting it.
- When you just need a ball of S’mores...S’mores “Cheese” Ball
- S’mores for lunch? Twist my arm! S’mores Pound Cake Sandwiches!
- Poppable S’mores Truffles.
- ANNND S’mores Cake. Messy, delicious and amazing!