Over 20 Creative and Delicious Rice Krispie Treats Recipes!
Love all these Rice Krispie Treat Recipes…you should try them all!
You know I love me a Rice Krispie Treats! So today I put together a fun little list of all my favorites…which is basically like choosing a favorite child.
Dramatic? Yes. Worth it? Yes. Let’s have a look at what I’ve got going on .
Before I start, you must know that my husband is NOT a krispie treat lover. (Yes, I married him anyway)…but there are a few on this list that even he stands behind. He claims he doesn’t like marshmallows…which is basically the most idiotic thing I have ever heard. Sorry husband.
1. The Perfect Rice Krispie Treats. I must start the list off with this basic, delicious recipe. This guy doesn’t need any fancy add-ins. He is perfect on his own. Memorize this recipe.
2. Lemon Meringue Krispie Treats. These krispies are fancy looking but super easy…They’re flavored with dry pudding mix, which is a super easy short cut!!
3. French Toast Krispie Treats. I used a special French Toast Granola in these.. but don’t worry if you can’t find that..just use vanilla granola, it will give you the same effect. It’s all about the browned butter and maple syrup 🙂
4. Circus Cookie Krispie Treats This was a recipe sent into me from a reader…love those frosted circus cookies…and LOVE these krispie treats!!
5. Red Velvet Cake Krispie Treats. My little guy invented these. He’s basically a genius.
6. Toasted Marshmallow Krispie Treats. OMG you guys…just a simple change to the usual krspie…toast the marshmallows instead of melting them makes these treats out of control yummy!
1. Krispie Treat Pinwheels These krispie treat roll-ups combine my two favorites in life. Krispie Treats and frosting. WIN.
2. Caramel Stuffed Krispie Treats These outrageous kripie treats were another recipe sent in from a reader. CRAZY good!
3. Puppy Chow Krispie Treats. Love Puppy Chow? You’ll love these. Simple as that.
4. Nutter Butter Krispie Treats. I haven’t made these in quite a while and after looking at the photos again I will be whipping up a batch this afternoon. Nutter butters…sigh.
5. Butterfinger Krispie Treats Butterfingers and krispies are the perfect crunchy combo.
6. Peanut Butter Cup Krispie Treats Anything is better with a peanut butter cup, yes?
1. Malted Milk Ball Krispie Treats. Whoppers are like my crack…and mixed with a krispie treat is just makes sense.
2. Brownie Batter Krispie Treats. I came up with these a few years ago…mixing brownie mix with krispie treats…and throw in in a few brownies. I am telling you…
3. Peanut Butter Pretzel Krispie Treats. Salty/Sweet. Yasss.
4. Hot Chocolate Krispies. Another one that is just as simple as a few changes. I used cocoa krispies, added extra marshmallows and added some hot chocolate mix.
5. Candy Corn Krispie Treats. Candy Corn…love it or hate it is just works in a krispie treat!
6. Patriotic Krispie Treats. These require a bit of work, but how CUTE are they??
1. Trail Mix Krispie Treats. Such a simple idea, makes these krispie treats a filling snack! Great for lunchboxes!
2. Krispie Treat Bark. Crazy delicious. Make it quick quick quick!
3. What a Cluster Bars. Made these based on the popular Ben & Jerry’s flavor. It was a good idea.
4. Ice Cream Cone Krispie Treats. Adorable krispie treats. Love it.
5. Krispie Treat Ice Cream Pie This one is so fun.. I made it this summer and besides being yummy you can pretty much pick the slices up with your hands. Umm yes.
6. Krispie Treat Milkshake. Milkshakes + Krispie Treats. You get the idea…
Hope this has given you some inspiration to get in your kitchen and get creative with your rice krispie treats recipes!
13 comments on “20+ Recipes for Rice Krispie Treats”
I am planning a “color war” sports party for my son – who does not like cake. So, I’m thinking of making layered RKT (a layer of blue and a layer of orange). Do you have any hints on the layering? Also, do you have a favorite kind/type of food coloring? And, what is the best/most effective way to cut the treats so that they do not stick to the knife?
Thanks for any advice you can share.
I love gel food coloring best, as opposed to liquid. I buy Wilton a lot, but if I want bright red or black that generally need a lot of pigment to achieve a color I prefer Americolor gel. Also, spray your knife with nonstick spray as you’re cutting to help prevent sticking!
WOWZA!! There are SO many cute things to do with these AMAZING treats! Thanks so much for all these super cute ideas. Definitely going to be sporting some of these for Family get togethers and just in time for the Holidays too! Oh and by the way, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Love all these variations! I think I might need to try them all!! Just made Rice Krispies treats with oreos and they were a huge hit!
Ooh more rice krispy treat recipes to try. I can never get enough rice krispy treats! Thanks for sharing. First on the agenda will be the butterfinger ones. 🙂 Cristin
How’d you know krispy treats were on this weekend’s agenda? Awesomeness – thanks 🙂
need the recipe for your buttercream. tried it,loved it,lost the scrap of paper i wrote it on.
Here’s the link: http://cookiesandcups.com/vanilla-buttercream/
Thank you so much for putting this list together! I have nothing else to say, because I’m already half way to the store to purchase mass amounts of rice crispies and marshmallows 😉
These look great!! I too love Rice Krispie treats and my husband also does not like marshmallows 🙂
I love these treats!! You are never too old to enjoy them. Catherine
Hi Shelly, love RK treats and love all of these awesome variations. Thank you! Two things – have you ever made them with oreos? YUM! Just smash up 20 oreo cookies and mix them in with the cereal. People LOVE them, and for good reason. Secondly – when I click on the link for the lemon meringue RK treats, it takes me to the recipe for the one before that (the aptly named “perfect” ones). Can you fix that? I really want to try the lemon meringue ones. Thank you! You’re one of my favorites!
Thanks for letting me know!! All fixed 🙂